Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Benign fibrous tissue tumors.in: Enzinger F.M. Weiss S.W. Soft tissue tumors. 3rd ed. CV Mosby, St. Louis1995: 165-199
- Chromosome instability in elastofibroma.Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1999; 111: 182-183
- Frequent chromosomal translocations induced by DNA double-strand breaks.Nature. 2000; 405: 697-700
- A DNA damage repair mechanism is involved in the origin of chromosomal translocations t(4;11) in primary leukemic cells.Oncogene. 1999; 18: 4663-4671
- BRCA1 controls homology-directed DNA repair.Mol Cell. 1999; 4: 511-518