- Causes of oncogenic chromosomal translocation.Trends Genet. 2006; 22: 46-55
Mitelman F, Johansson B, Mertens F. Mitelman database of chromosome aberrations and gene fusions in cancer. Available at: http://cgap.nci.nih.gov/Chromosomes/Mitelman. Accessed on November 4, 2011.
- Myeloid cell differentiation arrest by miR-125b-1 in myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia with the t(2;11)(p21;q23) translocation.J Exp Med. 2008; 205: 2499-2506
- MicroRNAs in cancer: small molecules with a huge impact.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 5848-5856
- MicroRNAs: genomics, biogenesis, mechanism, and function.Cell. 2004; 116: 281-297
- T cell lineage choice and differentiation in the absence of the RNase III enzyme Dicer.J Exp Med. 2005; 201: 1367-1373
- miR-181a is an intrinsic modulator of T cell sensitivity and selection.Cell. 2007; 129: 147-161
- Regulation of the germinal center response by microRNA-155.Science. 2007; 316: 604-608
- A Slicer-independent role for argonaute 2 in hematopoiesis and the microRNA pathway.Genes Dev. 2007; 21: 1999-2004
- miR-150, a microRNA expressed in mature B and T cells, blocks early B cell development when expressed prematurely.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2007; 104: 7080-7085
- A minicircuitry comprised of microRNA-223 and transcription factors NFI-A and C/EBP alpha regulates human granulopoiesis.Cell. 2005; 123: 819-831
- Regulation of progenitor cell proliferation and granulocyte function by microRNA-223.Nature. 2008; 451: 1125-1129
- Human microRNA genes are frequently located at fragile sites and genomic regions involved in cancers.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2004; 101: 2999-3004
- The DLEU2/miR-15a/16-1 cluster controls B cell proliferation and its deletion leads to chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Cancer Cell. 2010; 17: 28-40
- Genetic dissection of the miR-17 similar to 92 cluster of microRNAs in Myc-induced B-cell lymphomas.Genes Dev. 2009; 23: 2806-2811
- Sustained expression of microRNA-155 in hematopoietic stem cells causes a myeloproliferative disorder.J Exp Med. 2008; 205: 585-594
- Cytogenetics in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.in: Rooney D.E. Human cytogenetics: malignancy and acquired abnormalities. Oxford University Press, New York2001: 57-85
- Shaffer L.G. Slovak M.L. Campbell L.J. ISCN 2009: an international system for human cytogenetic nomenclature. Karger, Basel2009
BACPAC Resources. Available at: http://bacpac.chori.org. Accessed on November 4, 2011.
- Molecular cloning: a laboratory manual.Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, NY2001
- Identification of the TAF15-ZNF384 fusion gene in two new cases of acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a t(12;17)(p13;q12).Cancer Genet. 2011; 204: 147-152
- FastPCR software for PCR primer and probe design and repeat search.Genes Genom Genomics. 2009; 3: 1-14
- Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation of protein database search programs.Nucleic Acids Res. 1997; 25: 3389-3402
The UCSC genome browser gateway. Available at: http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgGateway. Accessed on December 6, 2011.
- The genomic analysis of erythrocyte microRNA expression in sickle cell diseases.Plos One. 2008; 3
Database of genomic variants. Available at: http://projects.tcag.ca/variation/. Accessed on March 15, 2012.
International Standards for Cytogenomic Arrays database. Available at: https://www.iscaconsortium.org. Accessed on March 15, 2012.
- A new recurrent translocation t(11;14)(q24;q32) involving [email protected] and miR-125b-1 in B-cell progenitor acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Leukemia. 2010; 24: 1362-1364
- Emu/miR-125b transgenic mice develop lethal B-cell malignancies.Leukemia. 2011; 25: 1849-1856
- miR-125b-2 is a potential oncomiR on human chromosome 21 in megakaryoblastic leukemia.Genes Dev. 2010; 24: 478-490
- Hsa-mir-125b-2 is highly expressed in childhood ETV6/RUNX1 (TEL/AML1) leukemias and confers survival advantage to growth inhibitory signals independent of p53.Leukemia. 2010; 24: 89-96
- MicroRNA miR-125b causes leukemia.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2010; 107: 21558-21563
- MicroRNAs enriched in hematopoietic stem cells differentially regulate long-term hematopoietic output.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2010; 107: 14235-14240
- Oncomir miR-125b regulates hematopoiesis by targeting the gene Lin28A.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2012; 109: 4233-4238
- Enforced expression of miR-125b affects myelopoiesis by targeting multiple signaling pathways.Blood. 2011; 117: 4338-4348