Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer genome landscapes.Science. 2013; 339: 1546-1558
- DNA sequencing of a cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukaemia genome.Nature. 2008; 456: 66-72
- Whole-genome analysis informs breast cancer response to aromatase inhibition.Nature. 2012; 486: 353-360
- Melanoma genome sequencing reveals frequent PREX2 mutations.Nature. 2012; 485: 502-506
- Genomic landscape of non-small cell lung cancer in smokers and never-smokers.Cell. 2012; 150: 1121-1134
- Driver mutations and differential sensitivity to targeted therapies: a new approach to the treatment of lung adenocarcinoma.Cancer Treat Rev. 2010; 36: S21-S29
- Targeted therapies for non-small cell lung cancer.Lung Cancer. 2010; 67: 257-274
ALK inhibitor crizotinib has high response rate in patients with ALK-positive NSCLC. HemOncToday 2010-06-05. http://www.hemonctoday.com/article.aspx?rid=65251.
- The biology and treatment of EML4-ALK non-small cell lung cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2010; 46: 1773-1780
- ROS1 rearrangements define a unique molecular class of lung cancers.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 863-870
- A transforming KIF5B and RET gene fusion in lung adenocarcinoma revealed from whole-genome and transcriptome sequencing.Genome Res. 2011; 22: 436-445
- Clinical characteristics of patients with lung adenocarcinomas harboring BRAF mutations.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 2046-2051
- Kinase-impaired BRAF mutations in lung cancer confer sensitivity to dasatinib.Sci Transl Med. 2012; 4: 136-170
- Loss of PTEN expression predicts resistance to EGFR-targeted monoclonal antibodies in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.Br J Cancer. 2010; 102: 940
- Current landscape and new paradigms of proficiency testing and external quality assessment for molecular genetics.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2013; 137: 983-988
- BRAF inhibition in refractory hairy-cell leukemia.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 2038-2040
- Accelerating innovation in genomic pathology: challenges and opportunities in regulating medical products for personalized medicine.Per Med. 2012; 9: 287-293
- Targeted next generation sequencing of clinically significant gene mutations and translocations in leukemia.Mod Pathol. 2012; 25: 795-804
- Assuring the quality of next-generation sequencing in clinical laboratory practice.Nat Biotechnol. 2012; 30: 1033-1036
Cottrell CE, Al-Kateb H, Bredemeyer AJ, et al. Validation of a next-generation sequencing assay for clinical molecular oncology. J Mol Diagn. In press.
- ColoSeq provides comprehensive lynch and polyposis syndrome mutational analysis using massively parallel sequencing.J Mol Diagn. 2012; 14: 357-366
- Diagnostic cancer genome sequencing and the contribution of germline variants.Science. 2013; 339: 1559-1562
- Personalized medicine in a phase I clinical trials program: the MD Anderson Cancer Center initiative.Clin CancerRes. 2012; 18: 6373-6383
Hagemann IS, Govindan R, Pfeifer JD, et al. Response to targeted therapy in a thymic carcinoma with KIT mutation detected by clinical next-generation sequencing. J Thorac Oncol. In press.
- Designing transformative clinical trials in the cancer genome era.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 1834-1841
- Clinical trial designs for evaluating the medical utility of prognostic and predictive biomarkers in oncology.Per Med. 2010; 7: 33-47
- Biomedicine. Rare cancer successes spawn ‘exceptional’ research efforts.Science. 2013; 340: 263
- ‘Basket studies’ will hold intricate data for cancer drug approvals.Nat Med. 2013; 19: 655
- N-of-1 clinical trials should be incorporated into clinical practice.J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63: 1283-1284