- •Ovarian cancer prevention include identification not only of BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers but also of MMR gene carriers.
- •Combination of germline and somatic analyses is an efficient strategy for hereditary ovarian cancer identification.
- •The age of ovarian cancer onset in LS patients suggest a revision of prevention guidelines.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of ovarian cancer: a review.Cancer Biol Med. 2017; 14: 9-32
- Frequencies of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations among 1,342 unselected patients with invasive ovarian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 121: 353-357
- Molecular, pathologic, and clinical features of early-onset endometrial cancer: identifying presumptive Lynch syndrome patients.Clin Cancer Res. 2008; 14: 1692-1700
- Inherited mutations in women with ovarian carcinoma.JAMA Oncol. 2016; 2: 482-490
- Genetic testing for hereditary cancer predisposition: BRCA1/2, Lynch syndrome, and beyond.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 140: 565-574
- Society of gynecologic oncology recommendations for the prevention of ovarian cancer.Cancer. 2015; 121: 2108-2120
- Lynch syndrome: female genital tract cancer diagnosis and screening.Surg Pathol Clin. 2016; 9: 201-214
- Lynch syndrome screening in the gynecologic Tract: current state of the art.Am J Surg Pathol. 2016; 40: e35-e44
- Genetic predisposition in gynecologic cancers.Semin Oncol. 2016; 43: 543-547
- NCCN guidelines Insights: genetic/Familial high-risk Assessment: breast and Ovarian, version 2.2017.J Natl Compr Cancer Netw. 2017; 15: 9-20
- New clinical criteria for hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC, lynch syndrome) proposed by the international collaborative group on HNPCC.Gastroenterology. 1999; 116: 1453-1456
- Testing guidelines for hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer.Nat Rev Cancer. 2004; 4: 153-158
- The role of histological investigation in prognostic evaluation of advanced gastric cancer. Analysis of histological structure and molecular changes compared with invasive pattern and stage.Virchows Arch. 2001; 439: 158-169
- Somatic testing on gynecological cancers improve the identification of lynch syndrome.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2017; 27: 1543-1549
- Evaluation of tumor microsatellite instability using five quasimonomorphic mononucleotide repeats and pentaplex PCR.Gastroenterology. 2002; 123: 1804-1811
- Aberrant DNA methylation profiles of inherited and sporadic colorectal cancer.Clin Epigenetics. 2015; 7: 131
- Concomitant mutation and epimutation of the MLH1 gene in a lynch syndrome family.Carcinogenesis. 2015; 36: 452-458
- Sequence variant classification and reporting: recommendations for improving the interpretation of cancer susceptibility genetic test results.Hum Mutat. 2008; 29: 1282-1291
- A review of a multifactorial probability-based model for classification of BRCA1 and BRCA2 variants of uncertain significance (VUS).Hum Mutat. 2012; 33: 8-21
- Genetic/Familial high-risk assessment: breast and ovarian, version 2.2015.J Natl Compr Cancer Netw. 2015; 14: 153-162
- The role of risk-reducing surgery in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 454-468
- Risk-reducing surgery in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 2404
- BRCA mutation frequency and patterns of treatment response in BRCA mutation-positive women with ovarian cancer: a report from the Australian ovarian cancer study group.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 2654-2663
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations account for a large proportion of ovarian carcinoma cases.Cancer. 2005; 104: 2807-2816
- Germline and somatic mutations in homologous recombination genes predict platinum response and survival in ovarian, fallopian tube, and peritoneal carcinomas.Clin Cancer Res. 2014; 20: 764-775
- Mutational spectrum in a worldwide study of 29,700 families with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations.Hum Mutat. 2018; 39: 593-620
- The genetic prediction of risk for gynecologic cancers.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 141: 10-16
- Multi-disciplinary summit on genetics services for women with gynecologic cancers: a society of gynecologic oncology white paper.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 146: 217-224