- •A nonsense mutation BRCA1 p.Trp372X was first identified in a pedigree.
- •BRCA1 p.Trp372X promotes BRCA wild-type TNBC cancer progression.
- •BRCA1 p.Trp372X sensitizes BRCA wild-type TNBC cells to DNA damage agents through impairing homologous recombination of BRCA1.
Abbreviations:BIC (Breast Cancer Information Core), DSBs (Double strand damages), HER-2 (Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2), HR (Homologous recombination), TNBC (Triple negative breast cancer)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inherited susceptibility to breast cancer.Cancer Surv. 1993; 18: 95-113
- Localization of a breast cancer susceptibility gene, BRCA2, to chromosome 13q12-13.Science. 1994; 265: 2088-2090
- The emerging landscape of breast cancer susceptibility.Nat Genet. 2008; 40: 17-22
- Analysis of a set of missense, frameshift, and in-frame deletion variants of BRCA1.Mutat Res. 2009; 660: 1-11
- The BRCA1 ring and brct domains cooperate in targeting BRCA1 to ionizing radiation-induced nuclear foci.J Biol Chem. 2005; 280: 6993-7001
- BRCA1 transcriptionally regulates genes involved in breast tumorigenesis.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2002; 99: 7560-7565
- WHole-exome sequencing in familial Parkinson disease.JAMA Neurol. 2016; 73: 68-75
- Inherited predisposition to breast cancer among African American women.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2015; 149: 31-39
- Inherited mutations in 17 breast cancer susceptibility genes among a large triple-negative breast cancer cohort unselected for family history of breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 304-311
- Biology and management of patients with triple-negative breast cancer.Oncologist. 2016; 21: 1050-1062
- Structure-Function of the tumor suppressor BRCA1.Comput Struct Biotechnol J. 2012; 1
- Analysis of BRCA1/2 mutation spectrum and prevalence in unselected chinese breast cancer patients by next-generation sequencing.J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2017; 143: 2011-2024
Paul A., Paul S.The breast cancer susceptibility genes (BRCA) in breast and ovarian cancers. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed).; 19: 605–618.
- Germline mutations in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes from breast cancer families in China Han people.Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2004; 84: 294-298
- Somatic loss of BRCA1 and p53 in mice induces mammary tumors with features of human BRCA1-mutated basal-like breast cancer.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2007; 104: 12111-12116
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 and the genetics of breast and ovarian cancer.Hum Mol Genet. 2001; 10: 705-713