- •Clonal cytogenetic abnormalities (CCA) in donor cells after stem cell transplant (SCT) can be seen in donor-derived cells.
- •CCA may reflect a constitutional abnormality in a donor or may be present in a recipient with or without overt neoplasia.
- •In our cohort, ~1% of the patients had CCA in donor-derived cells.
- •Loss of 7q is the most common somatic CCA, in donor derived cells.
- •Presence of del(7q) in cases without an overt neoplasia appears to be an adverse prognostic factor.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CHIP, CCUS, and other acronyms: definition, implications, and impact on practice.Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2019; 39: 400-410
- How I investigate Clonal cytogenetic abnormalities of undetermined significance.Int J Lab Hematol. 2018; 40: 385-391
- Genetics of donor cell leukemia in acute myelogenous leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2021; 56: 1535-1549
- Transplant complications W. European experience and risk factor analysis of donor cell-derived leukaemias/MDS following haematopoietic cell transplantation.Leukemia. 2019; 33: 508-517
- Donor cell-derived hematological malignancy: a survey by the Japan society for hematopoietic cell transplantation.Leukemia. 2016; 30: 1742-1745
- Inadvertent transplantation of haematopoietic stem cells carrying constitutional Robertsonian translocation from an apparently normal donor to an AML patient: a case report.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2011; 46: 1278-1279
- Trisomy 8 in an allogeneic stem cell transplant recipient representative of a donor-derived constitutional abnormality.Am J Hematol. 2008; 83: 846-849
- Chromosomal transformation in donor cells following allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2004; 33: 1253-1256
- Constitutional pericentric inversion 9 and hematological disorders: a Korean tertiary institution's experience over eight years.Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2010; 40: 273-277
- Constitutional pericentric inversion of chromosome 9 and hematopoietic recovery after allogeneic stem cell transplantation.Ann Hematol. 2006; 85: 611-615
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation from donors with mosaic Turner syndrome.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2006; 38: 385-386
- Constitutional chromosomal abnormality identified in a sibling donor after bone marrow stem cell transplantation in a pediatric patient with acute megakaryoblastic leukemia.Ann Lab Med. 2015; 35: 162-164
- Constitutional trisomy 8 mosaicism in a healthy bone marrow donor: confirmation of first reported donor origin trisomy 8.Am J Hematol. 2010; 85: 974-976
- Clonal hematopoiesis in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Curr Opin Hematol. 2021; 28: 94-100
- Clonal Hematopoiesis of indeterminate potential as a novel risk factor for donor-derived leukemia.Stem Cell Rep. 2020; 15: 279-291
- LPLdeletion is associated with poorer response to ibrutinib-based treatments and overall survival inTP53-deleted chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Ann Hematol. 2020; 99: 2343-2349
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia with t(14;18)(q32;q21).Hum Pathol. 2013; 44: 598-605
- The variant inv(2)(p11.2q13) is a genuinely recurrent rearrangement but displays some breakpoint heterogeneity.Am J Hum Genet. 2007; 81: 847-856
- Meiotic segregation analysis in spermatozoa of pericentric inversion carriers using fluorescence in-situ hybridization.Hum Reprod. 2007; 22: 136-141
- Gardner and sutherland's chromosome abnormalities and genetic counseling.Oxford University Press, 2018: 69-112
- Gardner and sutherland's chromosome abnormalities and genetic counseling.Oxford University Press, 2018: 142-157
- Integrated genomic DNA/RNA profiling of hematologic malignancies in the clinical setting.Blood. 2016; 127: 3004-3014
- Clinical significance of newly emerged isolated del(20q) in patients following cytotoxic therapies.Mod Pathol. 2015; 28: 1014-1022
- The significance of genetic mutations and their prognostic impact on patients with incidental finding of isolated del(20q) in bone marrow without morphologic evidence of a myeloid neoplasm.Blood Cancer J. 2020; 10
- Myelodysplastic syndoromes: overview.(editor.)in: Swerdlow S.H. Campo E. Harris N.L. Jaffe E.S. Pileri S.A. Stein H. WHO classification of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues. International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), 2017: 98-106
- Clonal haematopoiesis of emerging significance.Pathology. 2021; 53: 300-311
- Engrafted donor-derived clonal hematopoiesis after allogenic hematopoietic cell transplantation is associated with chronic graft-versus-host disease requiring immunosuppressive therapy, but no adverse impact on overall survival or relapse.Transplant Cell Ther. 2021; 27: 662