- •The detection of PDGFRA rearrangements in myeloid/lymphoid neoplasms is critical for patient medical management.
- •Chromosomes and the FIP1L1/CHIC2/PDGFRA FISH probe set are insufficient to characterize t(4;12)(q12;p13) in hematologic neoplasms.
- •Next generation sequencing outperforms traditional cytogenetic techniques in the molecular characterization of t(4;12)(q12;p13).
- BIMA V3: an aligner customized for mate pair library sequencing.Bioinformatics. 2014; 30: 1627-1629
- SVAtools for junction detection of genome-wide chromosomal rearrangements by mate-pair sequencing (MPseq).Cancer Genet. 2018; 221: 1-18
- Myeloid/lymphoid neoplasms with eosinophilia and rearrangements of PDGFRA, PDGFRB or FGFR1, or with PCM1-JAK2.in: Swerdlow SH Campo E Harris NL WHO classification of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues. 4th ed. International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), Lyon, France2017: 72-79
- Recurrent finding of the FIP1L1-PDGFRA fusion gene in eosinophilia-associated acute myeloid leukemia and lymphoblastic T-cell lymphoma.Leukemia. 2007; 21: 1183-1188
- Imatinib therapy in a patient with suspected chronic neutrophilic leukemia and FIP1L1-PDGFRA rearrangement.Blood. 2013; 122: 3387-3388
- Myeloid neoplasm with rearrangement of PDGFRA, but with no significant eosinophilia: should we broaden the World Health Organization definition of the entity?.Br J Haematol. 2012; 156: 558
- Two novel imatinib-responsive PDGFRA fusion genes in chronic eosinophilic leukaemia.Br J Haematol. 2007; 138: 77-81
- Comprehensive genomic profiling identifies a novel TNKS2-PDGFRA fusion that defines a myeloid neoplasm with eosinophilia that responded dramatically to imatinib therapy.Blood Cancer J. 2015; 5: e278
- A novel FOXP1-PDGFRA fusion gene in myeloproliferative neoplasm with eosinophilia.Cancer Genet. 2015; 208: 508-512
- A rare case of acute myeloid leukemia with a CHIC2-ETV6 fusiongene and multiple other molecular aberrations.Leukemia. 2005; 19: 2366-2368
- Fusion of a novel gene, BTL, to ETV6 in acute myeloid leukemias with a t(4;12)(q11-q12;p13).Blood. 1999; 94: 1820-1824
- Evidence for position effects as a variant ETV6-mediated leukemogenic mechanism in myeloid leukemias with a t(4;12)(q11-q12;p13) or t(5;12)(q31;p13).Blood. 2002; 99: 1776-1784
- t(4;12)(q12;p13) ETV6-rearranged AML without eosinophilia does not involve PDGFRA: relevance for imatinib insensitivity.Blood Adv. 2021; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1182/bloodadvances.2021005280
- Identification of a novel ZBTB20-JAK2 fusion by mate-pair sequencing in a young adult with B-lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma.Mayo Clin Proc. 2019; 94: 1381-1384
- Mate pair sequencing outperforms fluorescence in situ hybridization in the genomic characterization of multiple myeloma.Blood Cancer J. 2019; 9: 103
- Characterizing false-positive fluorescence in situ hybridization results by mate-pair sequencing in a patient with chronic myeloid leukemia and progression to myeloid blast crisis.Cancer Genet. 2020; 243: 48-51
- Mate pair sequencing improves detection of genomic abnormalities in acute myeloid leukemia.Eur J Haematol. 2019; 102: 87-96