Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A function-structure model for NGF-activated TRK.EMBO J. 1998 Dec 15; 17: 7282-7293https://doi.org/10.1093/emboj/17.24.7282
- A human oncogene formed by the fusion of truncated tropomyosin and protein tyrosine kinase sequences.Nature. 1986; 319: 743-748https://doi.org/10.1038/319743a0
- NTRK Fusions identified in pediatric tumors: the frequency, fusion partners, and clinical outcome.JCO Precis Oncol. 2021 Jan 14; 5: 204-214https://doi.org/10.1200/PO.20.00250
- NTRK fusion detection across multiple assays and 33,997 cases: diagnostic implications and pitfalls.Mod Pathol. 2020; 33: 38-46https://doi.org/10.1038/s41379-019-0324-7
- Cellular transformation and activation of the phosphoinositide-3-kinase-Akt cascade by the ETV6-NTRK3 chimeric tyrosine kinase requires c-Src.Cancer Res. 2007 Apr 1; 67: 3192-3200https://doi.org/10.1158/0008-5472
- ETV6-NTRK3 induces aggressive acute lymphoblastic leukemia highly sensitive to selective TRK inhibition.Blood. 2018 Aug 23; 132: 861-865https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2018-05-849554
- Efficacy of larotrectinib in TRK fusion-positive cancers in adults and children.N Engl J Med. 2018 Feb 22; 378: 731-739https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1714448
- Efficacy and safety of entrectinib in patients with NTRK fusion-positive (NTRK-fp) tumors: pooled analysis of STARTRK-2, STARTRK-1 and ALKA-372-001.Ann Oncol. 2018 Oct 1; 29: viii713https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdy424.017