Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia.Lancet. 2021 Nov 20; 398 (Epub 2021 Aug 20PMID34425075): 1914-1926https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(21)01204-6
- myeloproliferative neoplaziler tanı ve tedavi kılavuzu.Türk Hematoloji Derneği. Sürüm. 2016; 1 (03 - Ekim)
- Brunning RD. The World Health Organization (WHO) classification of the myeloid neoplasms.Blood. 2002; 100: 2292
- A unique three-way Philadelphia chromosome variant t(4;9;22)(q21;q34;q11.2) in a newly diagnosed patient with chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia: a case report and review of the literature.J Med Case Rep. 2021 May 25; 15 (PMID34030730PMCIDPMC8146239): 285https://doi.org/10.1186/s13256-021-02885-4
- Additional chromosomal abnormalities at chronic myeloid leukemia diagnosis predict an increased risk of progression.Blood Adv. 2021 Feb 23; 5 (PMID33616651PMCIDPMC7903225): 1102-1109https://doi.org/10.1182/bloodadvances.2020003570
- A phase 2 trial of ponatinib in Philadelphia chromosome-positive leukemias.N Engl J Med. 2013 Nov 7; 369: 1783-1796
- Chronic myeloid leukemia with complex karyotypes: Prognosis and therapeutic approaches.J Cell Physiol. May 2019; 234 (Epub 2018 Nov 14PMID30430567): 5798-5806https://doi.org/10.1002/jcp.27505
- AP24534, a pan-BCR-ABL inhibitor for chronic myeloid leukemia, potently inhibits the T315I mutant and overcomes mutation-based resistance.Cancer Cell. 2009 Nov 6; 16 (3rd) (PMID19878872PMCIDPMC2804470): 401-412https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ccr.2009.09.028
- Ponatinib: A Review of Efficacy and Safety.Curr Cancer Drug Targets. 2018; 18 (PMID28969556): 847-856https://doi.org/10.2174/1568009617666171002142659
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (Version 2.2020). https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/cml.pdf Accessed September 27, 2019.
Xu P, Guo D, Shao X, Peng M, Chen B. Characteristics and mutation analysis of Ph-positive leukemia patients with T315I mutation receiving tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Onco Targets Ther. 2017 Sep 25;10:4731-4738. doi:10.2147/OTT.S142482. PMID: 29026321; PMCID: PMC5626416.
- Hyperdiploidy associated with T315I mutation in BCR-ABL kinase domain in an accelerated phase-chronic myeloid leukemia case.Mol Cytogenet. 2014 Nov 29; 7: 89
- The relationship between secondary chromosomal abnormalities and blast transformation in chronic myelogenous leukemia.Leukemia. 1995; 9 (Apr): 628-633
- Karyotypic evolution in Ph-positive chronic myeloid leukemia in relation to management and disease progression.Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1985; 18 (Sep): 65-79
- Prognostic significance of additional cytogenetic abnormalities at diagnosis of Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic granulocytic leukemia.Blood. 1988; 72 (Jul): 294-298
- Expression of CD25 independently predicts early treatment failure of acute myeloid leukaemia (AML).Br J Haematol. 2013; 160 (Jan): 262-266
- CD25 expression status improves prognostic risk classification in AML independent of established biomarkers: ECOG phase 3 trial, E1900.Blood. 2012 Sep 13; 120: 2297-2306
- CD25 as an adverse prognostic factor in elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia.Hematology. 2017; 22 (Jul): 347-353