- •1.The KRAS p.G12V genotype and solid predominant adenocarcinoma phenotype may be independent predictive factors of a poor clinical course in resected early-stage non-small-cell lung cancers.
- •2. The most common KRAS genotype was p.G12C, followed by p.G12D, p.G12V and p.G12A.
- •3. In G12V tumors, the stress response, Rhogtpase activity, and amino acid metabolism were increased, and M phase and cell cycle checkpoint and TCF activation by WNT cascade were observed.
- •4. G12V tumor showed an increase in the expression of SLC28A2 and an increase in the expression of HLA-A, which is a characteristic of the tumor environment. tumor environment.
Patients and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Toward personalized treatment approaches for non-small-cell lung cancer.Nat Med. 2021; 27: 1345-1356
- A comprehensive survey of Ras mutations in cancer.Cancer Res. 2012; 72: 2457-2467
- The frequency of ras mutations in cancer.Cancer Res. 2020; 80: 2969-2974
- Targeting KRAS in non-small-cell lung cancer: recent progress and new approaches.Annal Oncol. 2021; 32: 1101-1110
- Sotorasib for lung cancers with KRAS p.G12C mutation.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 2371-2381
- The KRAS(G12C) Inhibitor MRTX849 provides insight toward therapeutic susceptibility of KRAS-Mutant cancers in mouse models and patients.Cancer Discov. 2020; 10: 54-71
- Acquired resistance to KRAS(G12C) inhibition in cancer.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 2382-2393
- Prognostic implication of EGFR, KRAS, and TP53 gene mutations in a large cohort of Japanese patients with surgically treated lung adenocarcinoma.J Thorac Oncol. 2009; 4: 22-29
- Is there a specific phenotype associated with the different subtypes of KRAS mutations in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancers?.Lung Cancer. 2015; 90: 561-567
- Actionable mutation profiles of non-small cell lung cancer patients from vietnamese population.Sci Rep. 2020; 102707
- The prevalence and prognostic value of KRAS co-mutation subtypes in Chinese advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients.Cancer Med. 2020; 9: 84-93
- Solid predominant histologic subtype in resected stage I lung adenocarcinoma is an independent predictor of early, extrathoracic, multisite recurrence and of poor postrecurrence survival.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 2877-2884
- Biochemical and structural analysis of common cancer-associated KRAS mutations.Mol Cancer Res. 2015; 13: 1325-1335
- Co-occurring genomic alterations define major subsets of KRAS-mutant lung adenocarcinoma with distinct biology, immune profiles, and therapeutic vulnerabilities.Cancer Discov. 2015; 5: 860-877
- LKB1 and KEAP1/NRF2 pathways cooperatively promote metabolic reprogramming with enhanced glutamine dependence in KRAS-Mutant lung adenocarcinoma.Cancer Res. 2019; 79: 3251-3267
- Restoration of E-cadherin-based cell-cell adhesion by overexpression of Nectin in HSC-39 cells, a human signet ring cell gastric cancer cell line.Oncogene. 2002; 21: 4108-4119
- Increased expression of cyclooxygenase 2 occurs frequently in human lung cancers, specifically in adenocarcinomas.Cancer Res. 1998; 58: 3761-3764
- Microarray analysis of the expression profile of immune-related gene in rapid recurrence early-stage lung adenocarcinoma.J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2020; 146: 2299-2310
- Differential effector engagement by oncogenic KRAS.Cell Rep. 2018; 22: 1889-1902