Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- FIP1L1-PDGFRA molecular analysis in the differential diagnosis of eosinophilia.BMC Hematol. 2009; 9: 1https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2326-9-1
- A tyrosine kinase created by fusion of the PDGFRA and FIP1L1 genes as a therapeutic target of imatinib in idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 1201-1214https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa025217
- Molecular analysis of more than 140 gene fusion variants and aberrant activation of EVI1 and TLX1 in hematological malignancies.Ann Hematol. 2017; 96: 1605-1623https://doi.org/10.1007/s00277-017-3075-x
- Partial tandem duplication of KMT2A (MLL) may predict a subset of myelodysplastic syndrome with unique characteristics and poor outcome.Haematologica. 2018; 103: e131-e1e4https://doi.org/10.3324/haematol.2017.185249
- Multiplex reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction for simultaneous screening of 29 translocations and chromosomal aberrations in acute leukemia.Blood. 1998; 92: 574-588
- MLL-rearranged leukemias-an update on science and clinical approaches.Front Pediatr. 2017; 5: 4https://doi.org/10.3389/fped.2017.00004
- A novel deletion mutation in KMT2A identified in a child with ID/DD and blood eosinophilia.BMC Med Genet. 2019; 20: 38https://doi.org/10.1186/s12881-019-0776-0