- •PD-1/PD-L1 pathway is an important immunosuppressive mechanism.
- •CAR-T cells secreting PD-L1 blocking antibody are used for targeted therapy of solid cancer.
- •Reduce the immunosuppression on solid tumors and improve the curative effect.
- •It has a good guiding significance for the clinical application.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A vaccine-based nanosystem for initiating innate immunity and improving tumor immunotherapy.Nat Commun. 2020; 11: 1-15
- Cancer immunotherapy with immunomodulatory anti-cd137 and anti-pd-1 monoclonal antibodies requires batf3-dependent dendritic cells.Cancer Discov. 2016; 6: 71-79
- Anti-cd19 chimeric antigen receptor-modified t-cell therapy bridging to allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for relapsed/refractory b-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia: An open-label pragmatic clinical trial.Am J Hematol. 2019; 94: 1113-1122
- Evolving strategies for tumor immunotherapy: enhancing the enhancer and suppressing the suppressor.Natl Sci Rev. 2017; 4: 161-163
- Single-cell profiling identifies pre-existing cd19-negative subclones in a b-all patient with cd19-negative relapse after car-t therapy.Nat Commun. 2021; 12: 1-7
- Chimeric antigen receptor-modified t cells in chronic lymphoid leukemia.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 725-733
- New development in car-t cell therapy.J Hematol Oncol. 2017; 53: 1-11
- Clinical trials of dual-target car t cells, donor-derived car t cells, and universal car t cells for acute lymphoid leukemia.J Hematol Oncol. 2019; 17: 1-11
- Tumor antigen escape from car t-cell therapy.Cancer Discov. 2018; 8: 1219-1226
- Exosomal pd-l1: new insights into tumor immune escape mechanisms and therapeutic strategies.Front Cell Dev Biol. 2020; 8
- Targeting adenosine for cancer immunotherapy.J Immunother Cancer. 2018; 57: 1-9
- Cancer immunotherapy beyond immune checkpoint inhibitors.J Hematol Oncol. 2018; 8: 1-25
- IFN-γ orchestrates tumor elimination, tumor dormancy, tumor escape, and progression.J Leukocyte Biol. 2018; 103: 1219-1223
- Cancer immunotherapy full speed ahead.Ann Oncol. 2017; 16
- Safety and efficacy implications of discontinuing combination ipilimumab and nivolumab in advanced melanoma.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 3792-3793
- Small molecule inhibitors targeting the pd-1/pd-l1 signaling pathway.Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2020; 42: 1-9
- Targeting the undruggable in pancreatic cancer using nano-based gene silencing drugs.Biomaterials. 2020; 240119742
- Stromal modulation reverses primary resistance to immune checkpoint blockade in pancreatic cancer.ACS Nano. 2018; 12: 9881-9893
- Murine Mesothelin: characterization, expression, and inhibition of tumor growth in a murine model of pancreatic cancer.J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016; 35: 1-13
- Mesothelin-specific chimeric antigen receptor mrna-engineered t cells induce anti-tumor activity in solid malignancies.Cancer Immunol Res. 2014; 2: 112-120
- CAR T-cell therapy for cancer and hiv through novel approaches to hiv-associated haematological malignancies.Lancet Haematol. 2020; 7: 690-696
- Enhancing CAR-T cell efficacy in solid tumors by targeting the tumor microenvironment.Cell Mol Immunol. 2021; 18: 1085-1095