- •The analysis identified kidney renal clear cell carcinoma (KIRC) as a cancer type most likely to be affected by cuproptosis.
- •This study analyzed the multi-omic data to explore the cancer-noncancer expression pattern and potential immune involvement of the cuproptosis pathway in KIRC.
- •This study clustered the TCGA KIRC samples based on the gene set of 12 cuproptosis genes to study the role of cuproptosis in the KIRC immune microenvironment and found the potential value of cuproptosis signature for immunotherapy prognosis.
- •This study concluded that cuproptosis might affect KIRC and had potential application value in immune therapy. We hope this study can contribute to the application of cuproptosis in the clinical therapy of KIRC.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Cancer Genetics
- Copper induces cell death by targeting lipoylated TCA cycle proteins.Science. 2022; 375: 1254-1261
- Mechanisms for copper acquisition, distribution and regulation.Nat Chem Biol. 2008; 4: 176-185
- Connecting copper and cancer: from transition metal signalling to metalloplasia.Nat Rev Cancer. 2022; 22: 102-113
- Human copper homeostasis: a network of interconnected pathways.Curr Opin Chem Biol. 2010; 14: 211-217
- Copper concentrations in breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Curr Med Chem. 2020; 27: 6373-6383
- Zinc and copper homeostasis in head and neck cancer: review and meta-analysis.Curr Med Chem. 2016; 23: 1304-1330
- Serum copper and zinc levels in patients with endometrial cancer.Biol Trace Elem Res. 2020; 195: 46-54
- The contribution of copper efflux transporters ATP7A and ATP7B to chemoresistance and personalized medicine in ovarian cancer.Biomed Pharmacother. 2020; 129110401
- Blockage of SLC31A1-dependent copper absorption increases pancreatic cancer cell autophagy to resist cell death.Cell Prolif. 2019; 52: e12568
- Pan-cancer profiles of the cuproptosis gene set.Am J Cancer Res. 2022; 12: 4074-4081
- Pan-cancer profiles of the cuproptosis gene set.Res Square. 2022;
- The global, regional, and national burden of kidney cancer and attributable risk factor analysis from 1990 to 2017.Exp Hematol Oncol. 2020; 9: 27
- A pan-cancer bioinformatic analysis of rad51 regarding the values for diagnosis, prognosis, and therapeutic prediction.Front Oncol. 2022; : 12
- A comprehensive bioinformatic analysis of cyclin-dependent Kinase 2 (CDK2) in Glioma.Gene. 2022; 146325
- Potential roles of Cornichon Family AMPA Receptor Auxiliary Protein 4 (CNIH4) in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.Cancer Biomark. 2022;
- A pan-cancer-bioinformatic-based literature review of TRPM7 in cancers.Pharmacol Ther. 2022; 108302
- Clinical powers of Aminoacyl tRNA Synthetase Complex Interacting Multifunctional Protein 1 (AIMP1) for head-neck squamous cell carcinoma.Cancer Biomark. 2022; https://doi.org/10.3233/CBM-210340
Li Y., Liu H., Han Y. Potential Roles of Cornichon Family AMPA Receptor Auxiliary Protein 4 (CNIH4) in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Biomark 2022. doi:10.3233/CBM-220143.
- Bifunctional immune checkpoint-targeted antibody-ligand traps that simultaneously disable TGFβ enhance the efficacy of cancer immunotherapy.Nat Commun. 2018; 9 (-741): 741
- A novel cuproptosis-related prognostic gene signature and validation of differential expression in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.Genes. 2022; : 13
- Molecular subtyping based on cuproptosis-related genes and characterization of tumor microenvironment infiltration in kidney renal clear cell carcinoma.Front Oncol. 2022; 12919083
Wang Y., Wang X. Comprehensive analysis of cuproptosis regulators with regard to prognostic and immune infiltration in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. 2022.
Liu H. Expression and potential immune involvement of cuproptosis in kidney renal clear cell carcinoma. 2022.