- •Large-scale karyotype analysis of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
- •Novel method for analyzing text based (ISCN) karyotypes.
- •Demonstrated a proof of principle approach to identify disease subgroups based on cytogenetic profiling.
- •Determined 28 clusters from 4969 CML karyotypes based on cytogenetic profile.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Structure, mechanism, and evolution of the mRNA capping apparatus.Prog Nucleic Acid Res Mol Biol. 2001; 66: 1-40
- Cancer cytogenetics: chromosomal and molecular genetic aberrations of tumor cells.John Wiley & Sons, 2015
- Cytogenetic nomenclature and reporting.Methods Mol Biol. 2017; 1541: 303-309
- CyDAS: a cytogenetic data analysis system.Bioinformatics. 2005; 21: 1282-1283
- CytoGPS: a web-enabled karyotype analysis tool for cytogenetics.Bioinformatics. 2019; 35: 5365-5366
- A new consistent chromosomal abnormality in chronic myelogenous leukaemia identified by quinacrine fluorescence and Giemsa staining.Nature. 1973; 243: 290-293
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia, BCR-ABL1–positive.in: Swerdlow S.H. WHO classification of tumors of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissue. IARC Press, Lyon, France2017: 30-36
Parr, T., ANTLR: another tool for language recognition. 2006.
- The distribution of the flora in the alpine zone. 1.New Phytol. 1912; 11: 37-50
- Finding groups in data: an introduction to cluster analysis.John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ1990
- Thresher: determining the number of clusters while removing outliers.BMC Bioinform. 2018; 19: 9
- Decomposing the apoptosis pathway into biologically interpretable principal components.Cancer Inform. 2018; 17 (p. 1176935118771082)
- Visualizing data using t-SNE.J Mach Learn Res. 2008; 9 (Nov): 2579-2605
- ISCN 2013: an international system for human cytogenetic nomenclature (2013).Karger Medical and Scientific Publishers, 2013
- SETBP1 mutations occur in 9% of MDS/MPN and in 4% of MPN cases and are strongly associated with atypical CML, monosomy 7, isochromosome i(17)(q10), ASXL1 and CBL mutations.Leukemia. 2013; 27: 1852-1860
- Cytogenetic and molecular genetic evolution of chronic myeloid leukemia.Acta Haematol. 2002; 107: 76-94
- Trisomy 8 in leukemia: a GCRI experience.Indian J Hum Genet. 2012; 18: 106-108
- Frequent somatic mutations in epigenetic regulators in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia.Blood Cancer J. 2017; 7: e559
- Historical and clinical perspectives on chromosomal translocations.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2018; 1044: 1-14
- Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH).Curr Protoc Cell Biol. 2004; (p. Unit 22.4)
- Additional trisomies amongst patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia carrying trisomy 12: the accompanying chromosome makes a difference.Haematologica. 2016; 101: e299-e302