To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Cancer Genetics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Multilocus inherited neoplasia alleles syndrome: a case series and review.JAMA Oncol. 2016; 2: 373-379
- Does multilocus inherited neoplasia alleles syndrome have severe clinical expression?.J Med Genet. 2019; 56: 521-525
- One in three highly selected Greek patients with breast cancer carries a loss-of-function variant in a cancer susceptibility gene.J Med Genet. 2020; 57: 53-61
- Prevalence and founder effect of the BRCA1 p.(Val1833Met) variant in the Greek population, with further evidence for pathogenicity and risk modification.Cancer Genet. 2019; 237: 90-96
Published online: August 24, 2021
Accepted: August 23, 2021
Received in revised form: August 12, 2021
Received: June 21, 2021
Edited by Editor Name: Dr. I De Vivo
© 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.